14 December 2011

2011 trends to love.

Pinned Image Pinned Image

Bold lips.  They make me feel so fancy!

Pinned Image Pinned Image

Pinned Image Pinned Image

Short locks.  I'm considering cutting my hair off super short, I mean look how cute these looks are!  Maybe I will this break...  Or after graduation...  Or after I get married (someday)...  Thoughts? 

Pinned Image Pinned Image

Maxi skirts year round.  At the height of 5'2" I should probably avoid skirts that make me look 2x shorter...  Why don't I?  They are sooo comfy!!

Pinned Image Pinned Image
Pinned Image Pinned Image

Black on Black.  It is slimming, funky, and can be dressed up or down!

Pinned Image Pinned Image
Pinned Image Pinned Image

Nerdy glasses.  I think this one is my favorite.  I may or may not have four pairs of glasses...

Pinned Image Pinned Image

Sparkle skirts.  As a performer, I naturally love all things sequined and glittery.  (I'm pretty sure that's a requirement.)  These skirts are no exception.  I think I might need one.  Or two.

Pinned Image Pinned Image

Stacked jewels.  This one can easily go over-the-top, but I like the idea of using complimentary, but not matchy-matchy, pieces to complete and look.

Pinned Image Pinned Image
Pinned Image Pinned Image

Big blooms.  I think I wear one about every other Sunday.  Such a fun way to jazz up an outfit!


Pinned Image Pinned Image
Pinned Image  Pinned Image

Stripes!  They are everywhere (including my closet.)  And I love them.

:]