20 May 2010

Brain Dump

I couldn't sleep last night because I had a million thoughts running through my head.  I took out my notebook and started writing them down to help clear my mind...  Here's some of what I wrote:

  • I am so excited to go home!  Two more weeks!!  I miss the family and really need a break from school, it's killing me!  Six weeks at home will be the perfect break from all this crazyness.  I'm so excited to babysit Brody and hang out with the girls all day.
  • I love crafting!  I have been making some things (I will post pictures soon) and it is so fun.  Great way to take my mind off school stress and do something fun.  I am really excited to take a sewing class in Fall Semester.  I have tons of projects planned for this summer while I'm home; it will be great to have a sewing machine and all my craft stuff to work with.  I plan on going through my closet and revamping my wardrobe! 
  • I need to find a place to leave my stuff this summer!  How did I get so much stuff in less than a year?  I will call around...  I really hope I got into Hale 1 for first term, it will be much more convenient than off-campus.  And I don't really want to have to search for housing again! 
  • This summer I will practice Auralia, piano, and voice for one hour (total) a day!  (I need to learn my German songs)
  • I plan on having a Harry Potter marathon while I am home....  It has been forever since I saw those movies!  I wish the next one came out while I was home, I always see them with mom... 
  • Today I will:  work 12-3 desk, music online homework, laundry!, exs online homework...
That's all for now...
:]